W E A R I N G: I finally got to venture into the girls' section, and I may have gone a little nuts. But look at her! I love finding great boy clothes for Ezra, but it's been so much fun shopping for my mini.
2. C O O K I N G: Been playing with a pasta maker, and it turns out homemade pasta is actually bliss.
3. W A T C H I N G: Okay, okay...I know. Everyone's been watching Star Wars lately. But Ezra and I had never seen the original trilogy, so every night we've been watching one, and I'm kind of loving it.
4. L I S T E N I N G T O: Loving this girl's voice and use of rhythm.
5. R E A D I N G: It took me almost 60 pages to realize this book was non-fiction. Seriously so good, interesting, and creepy! About one of America's first (and most twisted) serial killers during the world fair.
6. W A N T I N G: I've been researching the bleep out of baby wearing lately, and since Florence loves it so much, I want to invest in one we'll both want to use a lot. The Baby K'tan wins on all accounts for me, and I can't wait to get ours!
I'm working on getting back into this whole blogging thing. I know I'm starting to feel like myself again when the idea of blogging doesn't feel overwhelming. Thanks for being patient with me and for reading!